Pinoy Basketball Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Basketball Addicts

5 posters

Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League

jamj3
    jamj3

Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League Empty Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League

Post by jamj3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 am

Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League 02171120pba2

Games Thursday (Ynares Arena, Pasig City)

1 p.m. — Opening Ceremony

2 p.m. — PC Gilmore vs Freego Jeans

4 p.m. — Blackwater vs Boracay

MANILA, Philippines — The second offering of the PBA D-League dubbed as the Aspirant’s Cup fires off Thursday with Freego Jeans and Blackwater out to stamp their class against their respective rivals at the Ynares Arena in Pasig City.

Freego Jeans, made up by the core of Adamson and three Ateneo players, take the floor first at 2 p.m. against PC Gilmore while the Blackwater Elite collide against newcomer Boracay Rhum at 4 p.m.

Freego Jeans coach Leo Austria believes he has a competitive team under his disposal this time around since chemistry is the least of his worry even though the new recruits are still finding their way in.

Of course, it would be a lot better if the new players would jell quickly and acclimatize to his system sooner than later.

”I’m very optimistic we have a pretty good chance this conference. Our new recruits shore up our backcourt and wing spots. Hopefully our new additions would be able to adapt to my system over a short period of time,” said Austria, who expects his team to make the top four.

He said their shaky backcourt was a concern during the inaugural tournament of the PBA Developmental League, but that has been addressed with the inclusion of Jaralen Tampus, Alwyn Elinon and Jason Escueta.

Now coached by Art dela Cruz, PC Gilmore also underwent massive buildup in preparation for this season, putting premium on speed and height. Eric Agas, Mark Acosta, Mark Sarangay and Jet Vidal are the only holdovers.

Source: mb.com.ph

shikaku
    shikaku

Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League Empty Re: Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League

Post by shikaku Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 am

sino 3 players ng ateneo ung mga kasali freego jeans? sina monfort, salva and bacon ba un? or kirk? but kirk as far as i know is not eligible to enter the draft and salva my 1 year pa sa ateneo
    Jazzper
    Jazzper

Post by Jazzper Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm

shikaku wrote:sino 3 players ng ateneo ung mga kasali freego jeans? sina monfort, salva and bacon ba un? or kirk? but kirk as far as i know is not eligible to enter the draft and salva my 1 year pa sa ateneo
    It's Jason Escueta (last year Blue Eagles starting center), Bacon Austria and Oping Sumalinog. Combined with Adamson stars and other players.

I'm still betting for NLEX. Syempre kase nandyan ang Baste trio.

Probable starter for NLEX.

RR Garcia
    Garvo Lanete
    Ronald Pascual
    Calvin Abueva
    Cliff Hodge/Chris Ellis or Ian Sangalang

Loaded. Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League 387613
    kion
    kion

Post by kion Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Lakas naman ng NLEX! Sino pinakamahigpit na kalaban nila?

Post by Like Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Jazzper wrote:
    shikaku wrote:sino 3 players ng ateneo ung mga kasali freego jeans? sina monfort, salva and bacon ba un? or kirk? but kirk as far as i know is not eligible to enter the draft and salva my 1 year pa sa ateneo
    It's Jason Escueta (last year Blue Eagles starting center), Bacon Austria and Oping Sumalinog. Combined with Adamson stars and other players.

I'm still betting for NLEX. Syempre kase nandyan ang Baste trio.

Probable starter for NLEX.

RR Garcia
    Garvo Lanete
    Ronald Pascual
    Calvin Abueva
    Cliff Hodge/Chris Ellis or Ian Sangalang

Loaded. Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League 387613

Superstar lineup. Filled with Allstars. Twinbill kicks off PBA D-League 812364837

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:10 am