Pinoy Basketball Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Basketball Addicts

+11
Λοοζεε
highflow
flashforward
ajlalj
Lloyd Christmas
Ryanimay
shak0y
BasketBallFan
kaliphsto24
Tagor61
supladita_28
15 posters

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2

supladita_28
    supladita_28

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 Empty I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2

Post by supladita_28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:51 pm

LAST PART: (1995 - 2012)

1995 – Vergel Meneses (Sunkist)

Sunkist was close to a grandslam this season with the overall brilliance of Vergel Meneses. They fell short, losing the Governor’s Cup to Alaska, who defeated SMB in the Finals. Yet, no one will argue the dominance of Vergel Meneses this season. He not only topped the statistical race, he was way ahead of the rest. Meneses collaborated well with head coach Derrick Pumaren as he churned out a memorable performance that endeared him to basketball fans.

1996 – Johnny Abarrientos (Alaska)

The Alaska grandslam year. The Aces’ Big Three were the frontrunners for the MVP title. All three were equally deserving, but eventually, the plum went to their quarterback, Johnny Abarrientos. The Flying A was credited for being the glue that held the complicated triangle offense of Tim Cone and executed this in full perfection. More than this, it was his on-court leadership that earned him the nod over his more senior teammates.

1997 – Alvin Patrimonio (Purefoods)

Alvin Patrimonio’s 4th and final MVP award, tying him with his idol Fernandez with the most number of MVP’s in league history. His biggest rivals were Marlou Aquino of Gordon’s Gin and Nelson Asaytono of SMB. Aquino was credited for his overpowering Commissioner’s Cup Finals performance, dominating import Kevin Holland, to lead the Boars to the title. Asaytono, on the other hand, was the scoring king that season and practically led the Beermen by his lonesome to two third place finishes. But Patrimonio was the catalyst behind Purefoods’ AFC conquest at the expense of the Boars, a fact that wasn’t lost to the sports scribes who voted for him even if Asaytono was the top stats man.

1998 – Kenneth Duremdes (Alaska)

Another impressive Alaska season, winning the first two championships before yielding the final conference as their key players and coach represented the country in the 1998 Bangkok Asian Games. This was the year that saw the blossoming of Kenneth Duremdes as a full-fledged superstar after serving as backup to Vergel Meneses in his first two seasons with Sunkist. Duremdes won the MVP title with plenty to spare in undisputed fashion.

1999 – Venancio Paras, Jr. (Shell)

The influx of athletic Fil-Fors was the headline for the season. But equally more compelling was how only rookie-MVP Benjie Paras resurrected his game to lead the homegrown talents against the Fil-Fors. By the end of the season, Paras came a surprising 3rd in the stats race, behind league leaders, rookies Sonny Alvarado and Danny Seigle. Come balloting time, Paras, after powering Shell to the AFC title, ended up as the MVP, preserving his legacy as the only rookie to win MVP honors. Those who voted for Paras may have romanticized the idea of preserving this rare accomplishment as no one has approximated this yet. Many would still argue, though, that this was the most controversial MVP selection since 1989, the same year Paras won his first title.

2000 – Danny Ildefonso (San Miguel)

With SMB winning two conferences this season, it was logical to see a Beerman winning the MVP award. The question is – which Beerman? More specifically, which Danny? Danny Ildefonso and Danny Seigle led a twin charge for SMB as they played beautiful music together. In the end, it was Ildefonso who copped the MVP plum. Critics argued however that Seigle was more deserving but lost out to avoid the Fil-For issue that was already growing in controversy.

2001 – Danny Ildefonso (San Miguel)

Another controversial year that could have gone to either of the two Danny’s. SMB won the AFC title and placed runner-up in the two import-laced ones. With practically a deadlock in the stats race, the voters opted to give it to Demolition Danny instead of Dynamite Danny. Interesting because Seigle could have easily won 3 MVP titles in a row since joining the league in 1999. Alas, it wasn’t meant to be.

2002 – Willie Miller (Red Bull)

With 24 of the best players suiting up for the national pool and making up the Selecta and Hapee national teams, the MVP race somewhat became diluted. In the end, two Red Bull players disputed the plum – Davon Harp and Willie Miller. Harp, a shoo-in for the 12-man national team, begged off because of personal problems. After a conference with Hapee, he helped power Red Bull to the Commissoner’s Cup title. But while he may have been ahead in the race, the MVP went to the very popular Miller presumably again because of the Fil-Sham issue.

2003 – Paul Asi Taulava (Talk N’ Text)

With the Fil-Sham issue continuing to linger, it was evident that for a Fil-For to win a MVP title, he had to be dominating. Taulava did just that, powered TNT to the AFC title and placed 3rd in the Reinforced. Taulava’s victory was practically assured as early as the playoffs of the 3rd Conference because of the huge stats lead he erected against runner-up Rudy Hatfield. In the end, Taulava, typical of his game, dominated everyone to win his first and only MVP title.

2004-05 – Eric Menk (Barangay Ginebra)

With Ginebra winning the transition conference and the Philippine Cup, the obvious MVP would obviously go to the team’s best player. And at that time, it was Eric Menk who was the franchise go-to-guy. Menk played consistently all throughout the year but raised his game further in the playoffs to unquestionably win the MVP title that season.

2005-06 – James Yap (Purefoods)

The year when Kerby Raymundo immortalized the line, “AKO ANG TUNAY NA MVP!” This was said for the Best Player of the Conference award that went to Enrico Villanueva of Red Bull. At the end of the season, Raymundo’s teammate, James Yap was ahead of the stats race, followed closely by The Kid. Yap eventually won MVP honors in controversial fashion as reports of then Yap’s wife, Kris Aquino, influenced certain voters to cast their vote for Yap. But with an AFC title in his belt and ahead of the stats race, it wasn’t totally unconvincing. Yet, the PBA after this season, discarded the cumulative statistical race to avoid favoring players who played more games. Instead, the averaging system took effect the season after.

2006-07 – Willie Miller (Alaska)

Another year that saw the Top 12 players to join the national team. And in such a scenario, expect Willie Miller to thrive in this. Now playing for the Alaska Aces, Miller’s dazzling playing and clutch ways while leading the statistical race was more than enough to power him to the MVP title. Had there not been a FIBA-Asia tournament held though, critics argued that Mark Caguioa would have deservedly won the title that season, especially on account of Ginebra’s winning the AFC.

2007-08 – Kelly Williams (Sta. Lucia)

With Sta. Lucia finally ending its “all-homegrown” roster policy the season before, they finally got a roster that was young enough to backstop veterans Dennis Espino, Marlou Aquino and Paolo Mendoza. Williams led the charge alongside Joseph Yeo and Ryan Reyes to power the Realtors to its first All Filipino title in franchise history. It was a dominating season for Williams who was the league’s top rebounder and one of the leading scorers by the end of the season, a deserving MVP winner indeed.

2008-09 – Anthony “JJ” Helterbrand (Barangay Ginebra)

Controversy arose when Helterbrand’s name was announced as MVP. Many felt that Mark Cardona did just enough to win the title. And considering that TNT won the Philippine Cup and Ginebra didn’t win a title, fans felt that Helterbrand’s victory came at Cardona’s expense. No one can deny though that Helterbrand stepped up big time that season during the period when Mark Caguioa was in the injured list and Eric Menk was already a shadow of his old self.

2009-10 – James Yap (Purefoods)

With all the controversies that surrounded Yap’s 2005 MVP title, this one was generally peaceful and well-received. Purefoods swept Alaska in the Finals, 4-0, winning the Finals MVP in the process. And while Alaska won the Fiesta Conference, Yap was way ahead in the stats race against the Aces’ Tenorio and Thoss. Yap’s chief rival was Arwind Santos, who by this time, was already a consistent MVP contender.

2010-11 – Jimmy Alapag (Talk N’ Text)

Here was a case of whether the MVP should come from the most successful team or was individually the best player that year. When the MVP award was handed out, the voters looked at the former, as TNT’s Alapag had two out of the three titles disputed. His main rivals were Santos of Petron and Mark Caguioa of Ginebra – two players who were ahead of Alapag in the stats race. Critics also questioned Alapag’s choice as they felt he wasn’t even TNT’s best player, referring to Jayson Castro instead. But Alapag’s leadership and overall court generalship while proving to be a clutch player helped him earn the collective nods of the media.

2011-12 – Mark Caguioa (Barangay Ginebra)

Having experienced missing the MVP award twice, Caguioa arrived in the awarding ceremonies knowing the possible heartache of not being named as one. Gary David was on top of the stats heap while Arwind Santos remained to be a top contender. None of these three though, won a title, making James Yap of B-Meg a prohibitive favorite. In the end though, Caguioa finally nailed his first MVP title that made millions of Ginebra fans extremely happy. Deserving or not, it was indeed a popular victory for The Spark who could have won the MVP award the season before.

Jay Mercado

Last edited by supladita_28 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tagor61
    Tagor61

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 Empty Re: I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2

Post by Tagor61 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

galing talaga ni JPM! I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 639916819
    kaliphsto24

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 Empty Re: I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2

Post by kaliphsto24 Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:20 pm

nice nice ang galing! I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 2885387149
    BasketBallFan
    BasketBallFan

Post by BasketBallFan Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:36 am

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 326183 galing galing!

imagine..Caguioa could have won at least 2 MVP's and Cardona having 1.
    shak0y
    shak0y

Post by shak0y Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:55 pm

at isa para kay kerby
    Tagor61
    Tagor61

Post by Tagor61 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:18 pm

2011-12 – Mark Caguioa (Barangay Ginebra)

Having experienced missing the MVP award twice, Caguioa arrived in the awarding ceremonies knowing the possible heartache of not being named as one. Gary David was on top of the stats heap while Arwind Santos remained to be a top contender. None of these three though, won a title, making James Yap of B-Meg a prohibitive favorite. In the end though, Caguioa finally nailed his first MVP title that made millions of Ginebra fans extremely happy. Deserving or not, it was indeed a popular victory for The Spark who could have won the MVP award the season before.

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 188295
    Ryanimay
    Ryanimay

Post by Ryanimay Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

BasketBallFan wrote: I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 326183 galing galing!

and kerby could've won it in '06.. leaving james with just one..
    Tagor61
    Tagor61

Post by Tagor61 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Gary David had atleast 1! I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 1020217971
    Lloyd Christmas
    Lloyd Christmas

Post by Lloyd Christmas Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Ryanimay wrote:
    BasketBallFan wrote: I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 326183 galing galing!

and kerby could've won it in '06.. leaving james with just one..

same sentiments here!
    Ryanimay
    Ryanimay

Post by Ryanimay Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm

not really a james yap fan are you sir?.. I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 188295
    Lloyd Christmas
    Lloyd Christmas

Post by Lloyd Christmas Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:55 am

Ryanimay wrote:not really a james yap fan are you sir?.. I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 188295

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 4232729286 he he he!
    ajlalj
    ajlalj

Post by ajlalj Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:33 am

danny seigle instead of danny Ildefonso
    flashforward
    flashforward

Post by flashforward Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:33 am

the 2010-2011 mvp should have been mark caguioa or arwind santos not jimmy alapag, iba lang kasi talaga influence ni mr. manny pangilinan, pag media talaga pag uusapan wala talaga tatalo sa talk n text
    imbanikko

Post by imbanikko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 am

^nyahahahhahah ito nanaman?

paano ba magiging MVP si Arwind Santos noon? Anu bng season napanuod ng mga Petron fans? Robin sya sa Batman ni Jwash nung AFC, 9th Spot ang Petron nung 2nd conf at kung maganda man pinakita nya nung 3rd conf nanalo sya ng BPC nun!

eh si Alapag 2x Finals MVP nung season na yun at nung inaward yung MVP alam ng lahat na malaki pa din tsansa ng TNT na magchamp nun sa 3rd conf

at dun sa iba ng nagsasabing Castro dapat, eh Robin pa lang sya nun ndi pa ganun kalaki mins nya wag sana nyong isisi sa bumoboto yun isisi nyo kay Chot:)))

kbye:)
    highflow
    highflow

Post by highflow Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 pm

flashforward wrote:the 2010-2011 mvp should have been mark caguioa or arwind santos not jimmy alapag, iba lang kasi talaga influence ni mr. manny pangilinan, pag media talaga pag uusapan wala talaga tatalo sa talk n text

klap klap klap...galing ng obserbasyon mo! I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 325011175
    Λοοζεε
    Λοοζεε

Post by Λοοζεε Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

imbanikko wrote:^nyahahahhahah ito nanaman?

paano ba magiging MVP si Arwind Santos noon? Anu bng season napanuod ng mga Petron fans? Robin sya sa Batman ni Jwash nung AFC, 9th Spot ang Petron nung 2nd conf at kung maganda man pinakita nya nung 3rd conf nanalo sya ng BPC nun!

eh si Alapag 2x Finals MVP nung season na yun at nung inaward yung MVP alam ng lahat na malaki pa din tsansa ng TNT na magchamp nun sa 3rd conf

at dun sa iba ng nagsasabing Castro dapat, eh Robin pa lang sya nun ndi pa ganun kalaki mins nya wag sana nyong isisi sa bumoboto yun isisi nyo kay Chot:)))

Kayo po yata ang hindi nakapanood ng season na yun? Hindi porke't nanalo si Washington ng All Filipino BPC ay "sidekick" na lang si Santos. Number 1 po sa statistics si Santos from All Filipino to Governors cup. Nanalo lang Si J-Wash dahil mas maganda ang ipinakita nya sa playoffs. So kung ang pagbabatayan ay ang INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE nina Santos at ni Alapag, angat si Santos sa All Filipino.

ALL FILIPINO WINNER: Santos

Sa Commissioner's Cup...obvious na si Alapag ang lamang dito. Nanalo sya ng BPC. Kaso pati yun "disputable" ang pagkapanalo nya dahil sa statistics at boto ng mga players, nanalo Si Caguioa. Paano naging BPC si Alapag? Tanungin mo kina Al Mendoza, Snow Badua, Nap Gutierrez at iba pang media voters?

COMMISSIONERS WINNER: Alapag

Sa Governor's Cup...sabi nga ni Noli Eala, "nobody comes close". Isali mo na pati stats ng imports. Santos made that tournament his personal playground.

GOVERNORS WINNER: Santos

Oo nga at nanalo ang TnT ng 2 titulo ng taon na yaon. Ang tanong mananalo kaya ang TnT kung sakaling WALA SI ALAPAG at si Castro ang tuluyang magmando sa Tropa? Answer is pretty obvious.

Paano kung si Santos naman ang nagkainjury at hindi si Washington...mananalo kaya ang Petron ng titulo?

Baka sabihin na SUBJECTIVE ang discussion so doon tayo sa OBJECTIVE at may FACTUAL basis...

STATISTICS: Santos - NUMBER 1...Alapag - no.8 or no.9, di ko na maalala (ni hindi nga sya pumasok ng Top 5)

Hindi ko isinali ang pagiging Finals MVP nina Alapag (este "2x co-Finals" MVP pala sila ni Castro...ang "Robin" kuno ng TnT) at ni Santos (opo, sya rin ay panalo ng "SOLO" FINALS MVP ng Governors Cup) DAHIL HINDI KASALI ANG ANG FINALS MVP SA CRITERIA FOR THE MVP.

Hindi ko rin isinali ang pagiging "champions" ng parehong teams dahil "team achievement" yun hindi "individual achievement". Let us remember Bogs Adornado, Mon Fernandez, Benjie Paras and most recently Mark Caguioa all won the MVP despite not winning a championship in a season. So TnT having 2 championships at the time of the awarding SHOULD NOT HAVE A BEARING.

So mapapaisip talaga ang mga fans...no.8/9 sa stats tinalo ang no.1? NO DOES IT BETTER THAN THE PBA.LOL!
    BasketBallFan
    BasketBallFan

Post by BasketBallFan Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Λοοζεε wrote:

Kayo po yata ang hindi nakapanood ng season na yun? Hindi porke't nanalo si Washington ng All Filipino BPC ay "sidekick" na lang si Santos. Number 1 po sa statistics si Santos from All Filipino to Governors cup. Nanalo lang Si J-Wash dahil mas maganda ang ipinakita nya sa playoffs. So kung ang pagbabatayan ay ang INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE nina Santos at ni Alapag, angat si Santos sa All Filipino.

Sa Commissioner's Cup...obvious na si Alapag ang lamang dito. Nanalo sya ng BPC. Kaso pati yun "disputable" ang pagkapanalo nya dahil sa statistics at boto ng mga players, nanalo Si Caguioa. Paano naging BPC si Alapag? Tanungin mo kina Al Mendoza, Snow Badua, Nap Gutierrez at iba pang media voters?

Sa Governor's Cup...sabi nga ni Noli Eala, "nobody comes close". Isali mo na pati stats ng imports. Santos made that tournament his personal playground.

Oo nga at nanalo ang TnT ng 2 titulo ng taon na yaon. Ang tanong mananalo kaya ang TnT kung sakaling WALA SI ALAPAG at si Castro ang tuluyang magmando sa Tropa? Answer is pretty obvious.

Paano kung si Santos naman ang nagkainjury at hindi si Washington...mananalo kaya ang Petron ng titulo?

Baka sabihin na SUBJECTIVE ang discussion so doon tayo sa OBJECTIVE at may FACTUAL basis...

STATISTICS: Santos - NUMBER 1...Alapag - no.8 or no.9, di ko na maalala (ni hindi nga sya pumasok ng Top 5)

Hindi ko isinali ang pagiging Finals MVP nina Alapag (este "2x co-Finals" MVP pala sila ni Castro...ang "Robin" kuno ng TnT) at ni Santos (opo, sya rin ay panalo ng "SOLO" FINALS MVP ng Governors Cup) DAHIL HINDI KASALI ANG ANG FINALS MVP SA CRITERIA FOR THE MVP.

Hindi ko rin isinali ang pagiging "champions" ng parehong teams dahil "team achievement" yun hindi "individual achievement". Let us remember Bogs Adornado, Mon Fernandez, Benjie Paras and most recently Mark Caguioa all won the MVP despite not winning a championship in a season. So TnT having 2 championships at the time of the awarding SHOULD NOT HAVE A BEARING.

So mapapaisip talaga ang mga fans...no.8/9 sa stats tinalo ang no.1? NO DOES IT BETTER THAN THE PBA.LOL!

welcome back here sir!

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 3090769472 natawa ako doon sa last statement! sa PBA ang hirap hulaan kung sinu ang mag-MVP kasi every year inconsistent ang nagiging batayan.
    imbanikko

Post by imbanikko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Λοοζεε wrote:

Welcum back sir

hindi ko sasagutin isa isa yan ang malaking pagkakaiba ni Alapag kay Santos???

Si Santos na mismo ang sumagot pakibasa po

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv/arwind-santos-still-hopeful-for-best-player-award-despite-early-petron-elimination

KTHX BYE

edit: i mean ndi ko na:)
    imbanikko

Post by imbanikko Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 pm

pa 2nd post ayaw mag load sa akin ng link na binigay ko baka sayo din wew dito ko na lang sa site hinanap ito po

http://www.pbaddicts.net/t25235-arwind-santos-still-hopeful-for-best-player-award-despite-early-petron-elimination
    Λοοζεε
    Λοοζεε

Post by Λοοζεε Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Nakakatawa ang mga nauubusan ng paliwanag. Ang pinag-uusapan ay 2010-11 season...hindi ang 2012-13 season. Galing ako ng EDSA...biglang naging SCTEX ang usapan. I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 10225

At talagang binasa ko ang pinost mong link. Which gives me an idea...tama ang sinabi ni Arwind, “Ako naman nagtatanim lang ng ani para mapaganda yung takbo ng team namin. Kapag nanalo ka ng BPC, ibig sabihin kinikilala nila yung pinagpaguran mo para sa team mo."

Halos magkabali-bali na ang buto at magasgas na ang nguso ni "The Blur" sa pagiging savior ng TnT every crunch time. Sya ang nagtanim, nagbayo at nagsaing kaso si Kuya Jimmy lang ang kumain.

Di ba sabi nga ni coach Chot at ipinagdidiinan ng mga TnT fans..."hindi naman mananalo yang Petron kung healthy si JASON."

At sabi rin nina coach Tim at Yeng..."Stop Jason Castro and you stop TnT."

So hindi nyo mapipigilan ang ibang fans na mag-isip na mas deserving si Santos kesa kay Alapag dahil mas nasisindak pa ang mga coaches kay "Robin" kesa kay "Batman" ng TnT.
    Λοοζεε
    Λοοζεε

Post by Λοοζεε Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 pm

BasketBallFan wrote:

welcome back here sir!

I am the real MVP! (Ako ang tunay na MVP) part 2 3090769472 natawa ako doon sa last statement! sa PBA ang hirap hulaan kung sinu ang mag-MVP kasi every year inconsistent ang nagiging batayan.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Alam naman natin kung sinu-sino ang nagdidikta kung sino ang nanalo ng PBA MVP. Ilang beses ng naiba ang rules at criteria para maiwasan ang pagmanipula ng iilang tao sa resulta ng botohan o di naman kaya ay ibasura ang mga unfair advantages na ibinibigay sa ilang players.
    BasketBallFan
    BasketBallFan

Post by BasketBallFan Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Λοοζεε wrote:
    BasketBallFan wrote:

welcome back here sir!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Alam naman natin kung sinu-sino ang nagdidikta kung sino ang nanalo ng PBA MVP. Ilang beses ng naiba ang rules at criteria para maiwasan ang pagmanipula ng iilang tao sa resulta ng botohan o di naman kaya ay ibasura ang mga unfair advantages na ibinibigay sa ilang players.

You're Welcome. Tama we know who dictates it. They keep bending/changing the rules, but still ...
    imbanikko

Post by imbanikko Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 am

Λοοζεε wrote:Nakakatawa ang mga nauubusan ng paliwanag. Ang pinag-uusapan ay 2010-11 season...hindi ang 2012-13 season. Galing ako ng EDSA...biglang naging SCTEX ang usapan. :lolsign:

At talagang binasa ko ang pinost mong link. Which gives me an idea...tama ang sinabi ni Arwind, “Ako naman nagtatanim lang ng ani para mapaganda yung takbo ng team namin. Kapag nanalo ka ng BPC, ibig sabihin kinikilala nila yung pinagpaguran mo para sa team mo."

Halos magkabali-bali na ang buto at magasgas na ang nguso ni "The Blur" sa pagiging savior ng TnT every crunch time. Sya ang nagtanim, nagbayo at nagsaing kaso si Kuya Jimmy lang ang kumain.

Di ba sabi nga ni coach Chot at ipinagdidiinan ng mga TnT fans..."hindi naman mananalo yang Petron kung healthy si JASON."

So hindi nyo mapipigilan ang ibang fans na mag-isip na mas deserving si Santos kesa kay Alapag dahil mas nasisindak pa ang mga coaches kay "Robin" kesa kay "Batman" ng TnT.

natatawa nga ako need ko pa magpaliwanag:))))))))))))

yeah compare a Leader of a "could be Grand Slam Team" to a struggling leader???? Paps nung nanalo sya nung 3rd conf wala si JWash so ayun ok:))

nabasa mo ito paps at alam mong si JWash ang nanalo ng BPC nung 1st Conf???? WAW Tama ang sinabi ni Arwind kamo? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

at kung leader na sya ng Petron noon baka hindi na sya nahihirapan kunin ang RESPETO MISMO NG MGA TEAMATES NYA at baka ndi 3 ang team captain nyo:)))) no.1 pa din naman sya sa stats di ba?????

Jason Castro ba kamo????? sabi nga ni Chot "playing time is deserved" tiningnan mo ba talaga playing time nila????

tsaka ang lupit ah

bigay mo nga ang link nung sinabi nila ito matingnan DATE baka 12-13 SEASON TO???? baka yun nakakatawa naligaw ka yata dito na me sa EDSA wer na u????

nung '08 sinisigaw ng Lakers fans ndi magchachamp ang Celtics kung healthy si Bynum

ito po yung links o

http://www.pba-online.net/profile/Jimmy-Alapag/58/#tab2

http://www.pba-online.net/profile/Jayson-Castro/164/#tab2

Last edited by imbanikko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    imbanikko

Post by imbanikko Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 am

Itally ko sayo paps para mas mdalian ka intindihin kung bakit nanalo si Jimmy Alapag

AFC

Alapag - Finals MVP

Santos - shadows of JWash

"Kapag nakuha ko rin ito(BPC Award), irerespeto rin ako ng mga teammates ko bilang leader ng team" - Santos

Alapag 1 - Santos 0

Commish Cup wag na nating pag usapan fan ka ng Petron e basta lamang dito si Alapag

Alapag 2 - Santos 0

Santos is ROBBED! - says conspirancy theoriests :))))))))))

sa NBA nung '10 lamang si Gasol kay Kobe sa PER(wala silang SP dun eh) pero sino MVP candidate??? 3rd overall lagging LBJ and KD

napakawalang kwentang mga liga ng Basketball dapat may leadership stats din sila ano para maipakita nila sa mga Stats nerds HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

Last edited by imbanikko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mali ng yr bubu)
    pjvital
    pjvital

Post by pjvital Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:53 am

Sa hindi malaman at maipaliwanag na dahilan e laging may kontrobersya sa MVP.. ang hirap isipin kasi nung 90's walang ganyan (tell me if meron).. kumbaga, mga nananalo ng MVP e deserving lahat.. sa ngayon magugulat na lang tayo na 2 na lang ang close na naglalaban e biglang may masisingit at biglang sya ang magiging MVP kahit pang sampu pa sya sa Stats race.. isa pa, i have nothing against the media pero bakit ba kailangan pa ang media votes? 2 lang naman di ba? papabanguhin ka o papabahuin.. pano kung hindi ka nakiki interact sa kanila? e di alam na? tingin ko Cardona and Santos should have won at least one..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:41 am