Pinoy Basketball Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Basketball Addicts

+107
janc35
BasketBallFan
dalecruz0124
EngrBGE
kapay
joshmarch
miguellar27
vzanity
iamkien
ethanyork
SupeRjhay
christwopher
sagun.dino
jhune
zoro_652010
daine
bartman
makoy27
Rollinrl
theodip
derfman
harryvaldez
supr3mo
troyminator
superman_mon23
coldfire019
Rentboy
lennon007
chardee09
Mr.AdZ
arbie
rocknophobia22
KG21
rainknee
exodus7
rnell30
Russel Rafael N. Rico
khyndr3d
zyd 03
ripclaw
McFlash Medina
eyndyelperez
Son Gohan
al_dwin
KalabitPenge
stanlee113
cyrex17
cheeseburger
kaliphsto24
kirsten23
nat2x
shin
naitx
dunhem
Miakka
Tong Layug
toting42
Kira
Rovic23
elvince15
loveryel
katz
dyEnt12
argelly
rhai19
babyboy
robjunior2007
jenz_iluvpba
MrchiLdren01
dumarsh
rhyena
rajchris
cyrhine
jhen
KH
thetruth
skyks
Randz853
eemjhay23
shyder
nath08
candicesparks
GinebraFan
vivz_16
wolfgangaces
dmkmalufet
lliamados
danielle castro
Eagle_Eye
pastorsahordak
bonzieknight1645
Jamestan
Richter
Moy2_Ram2
Beerman42
trigun_de_luxe
05coach
sniper
cjbatgirl19
ZoE
19sondo68
Lyn
bembol_24
jeck
psqxtian18
leniting
@Raffy
111 posters

Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history?

Poll

Whos deadliest freethrow shooting in PBA history

[ 118 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left39%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 92 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left31%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left4%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left2%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left2%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left1%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 5 ]
    [ 17 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left6%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left3%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 32 ]
    Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_left10%Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 300
    @Raffy
    @Raffy

Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Empty Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history?

Post by @Raffy Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Alvin Patrimonio
    leniting
    leniting

Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Empty Re: Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history?

Post by leniting Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Accuracy on the FT line is just one of the key to his MVP trophy: Alvin Patrimonio is the name! Caidic is more accurate sa rainbow area e.. Olsen Racela, one time leads the highest percentage sa FT
    psqxtian18
    psqxtian18

Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? Empty Re: Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history?

Post by psqxtian18 Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:19 pm

alvin patrimonio for me...

Post by jeck Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Still the Triggerman Alla Caidic... even sa International game.. kinatatakutan talaga sya sa FT....
    bembol_24

Post by bembol_24 Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

leniting wrote:Accuracy on the FT line is just one of the key to his MVP trophy: Alvin Patrimonio is the name! Caidic is more accurate sa rainbow area e.. Olsen Racela, one time leads the highest percentage sa FT
    Racela? eh nagmintis yan ng 2 freethrows nung 2002 asian games.....
    leniting
    leniting

Post by leniting Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:10 pm

bembol_24 wrote:
    leniting wrote:Accuracy on the FT line is just one of the key to his MVP trophy: Alvin Patrimonio is the name! Caidic is more accurate sa rainbow area e.. Olsen Racela, one time leads the highest percentage sa FT
    Racela? eh nagmintis yan ng 2 freethrows nung 2002 asian games.....

I mentioned just one time, I meant one conference! Asian games is different, may game jitters na yun.. that FT I felt bad as well..
    leniting
    leniting

Post by leniting Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 pm

oh and that was your first post in this forum, Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? 326183 keep posting! and :welcomepbaddic ,bembol_24!
    Lyn
    Lyn

Post by Lyn Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 am

Alvin Patrimonio

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:39 am

captain lion heart...
    19sondo68
    19sondo68

Post by 19sondo68 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 am

JOJO LASTIMOSA!!!
    ZoE

Post by ZoE Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 am

Allan "The Triggerman" Caidic
    (that's why he called "the triggerman"...gets??) ^_^
    cjbatgirl19
    cjbatgirl19

Post by cjbatgirl19 Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 am

"Alvin Patrimonio". I've been a PF fan since the fifth grade, "a time" when I didn't have any idea how basketball is really played, its rules are all alien for me back then..all I know is that when a guy shoots his freethrows, he's great for me! And that was the time when, Alvin P. always went to the stripe and always sinks it in..all are vivid memories so yeah, for me..Alvin is the Freethrow king, no doubt.
    sniper
    sniper

Post by sniper Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:53 am

alvin Patrimonio
    05coach

Post by 05coach Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Checking the all time list of most number of free throw conversions and Allan Caidic and Bogs Adornado topped the list.

Caidic had an all-time high 76 free throw conversions which he did while playing for Presto in 1992 until the time he transferred to San Miguel Beer in 1993.

Adornado, who was already at the twilight of his career, had 69 free throw conversions when he was still playing for Shell Rimula-X in 1986 up to the time he transferred to Hills Bros in 1987.

Of course, Alvin Patrimonio had a 100% free throw conversions in one game with 16-out-of 16, while playing as a sophomore for Purefoods in a game against San Miguel Beer in 1989. Vince Hizon and Jeff Cariaso also had 100% conversions while playing for Ginebra and Alaska.
    trigun_de_luxe
    trigun_de_luxe

Post by trigun_de_luxe Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 pm

il go with allan caidic then alvin patrimonio....
    Beerman42
    Beerman42

Post by Beerman42 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 pm

walang duda to,the triggerman allan caidic,isang trivia po,nung 1990 all filipino cup,lahat ng made freethrows ni allan ay may equivalent na money every basket made which he donated sa isang charity, Who's the deadliest free throw shooter in PBA history? 1020217971
    Moy2_Ram2
    Moy2_Ram2

Post by Moy2_Ram2 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

I think it's Allan Caidic during his time. I remember their is a time when Olsen also ruled the highest free throw percentage. That was the season after he missed two important free throws in Hiroshima Asean Games.
    Richter
    Richter

Post by Richter Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

I think it's Lim Eng Beng. I heard he never missed a FT during his UAAP career. He's also a member of PBA's 25 greatest players.
    Jamestan
    Jamestan

Post by Jamestan Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:05 pm

alvin patrimonio
    05coach

Post by 05coach Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Richter wrote:I think it's Lim Eng Beng. I heard he never missed a FT during his UAAP career. He's also a member of PBA's 25 greatest players.
    Di naman, sumasablay rin siya. But he's one of only 2 La Salle players whose jersey numbers were retired along w Ren-Ren Ritualo. Among the prominent teammates of Eng Beng were Alaska team manager JOaqui Trillo and former Yco-Tanduay guard Mike Bilbao
    bonzieknight1645

Post by bonzieknight1645 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:23 pm

alvin patrimonio

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 pm

allan caidic
    pastorsahordak
    pastorsahordak

Post by pastorsahordak Wed May 05, 2010 12:32 am

Allan Caidic. Ilista mo na.
    Eagle_Eye
    Eagle_Eye

Post by Eagle_Eye Wed May 05, 2010 1:19 am

Ricky Brown

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:03 am

Captain Lion Heart ! Alvin Patrimonio..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:09 pm