Pinoy Basketball Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Basketball Addicts

+25
Kira
jaspershallperishxxx
jake
ayhen1008
kryptonian_lance
sierabon
ken_jai
kram
jeck
nonzkie
cyrhine
KH
katz
05coach
leniting
Beerman42
ZoE
Mon23
Randz853
khyndr3d
jean04sean
marjon2000
KissTheRain
xhyloe123
Lyn
29 posters

Which is the best PBA dynasty?

Poll

Best PBA Dynasty!

[ 2 ]
    Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_left5%Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_left14%Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_left16%Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_left36%Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_left29%Which is the best PBA dynasty? Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 44
    Lyn
    Lyn

Which is the best PBA dynasty? Empty Which is the best PBA dynasty?

Post by Lyn Wed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Sino pipiliin nyo ka-addicts?
    xhyloe123
    xhyloe123

Which is the best PBA dynasty? Empty Re: Which is the best PBA dynasty?

Post by xhyloe123 Wed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm

FOR me I'll go with SMB kc un n ung inabot ko eh.... pro my dad said that crispa in his time the king of the tournament....

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 5:00 pm

sabi nila Crispa 👏
    KissTheRain
    KissTheRain

Post by KissTheRain Wed May 26, 2010 5:07 pm

di ko din inabutan ang Toyota at Crispa.
    kaya i'll pick SMB.
    marjon2000
    marjon2000

Post by marjon2000 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

ang inabot ay ALASKA, laki ako sa gatas eh kaya I'll pick ALASKA MILKMEN. I think if we look back during crispa and toyota time the coaching skills of the PBA coaches were not that advance compare to that of the 90's thedecade ALaska dominated the PBA. Which is the best PBA dynasty? 812364837
    jean04sean
    jean04sean

Post by jean04sean Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

alaska pf and smb

this three franchise dominated the league
    khyndr3d
    khyndr3d

Post by khyndr3d Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 am

HIndi ko na inabot yang Toyota Crispa, If may mga vid lang mapapanooran. kaya Ill still Go with Alaska Aces... Which is the best PBA dynasty? 315482386

oT:

Hi Mam Jean, tagal ka yata nawala. Hindi kana nadaan sa Sbox. Welcome back
    Lyn
    Lyn

Post by Lyn Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 am

I'll go with Alaska Aces, sila lang din kasi naabutan ko eh Which is the best PBA dynasty? 315482386
    Randz853

Post by Randz853 Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 am

Dynasty means many army and people..kung padamihan ng army e di Purefoods at Ginebra n yan
    Mon23
    Mon23

Post by Mon23 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 am

Alaska in 1990s, 8 consecutive finals appearance, a Grandslam, and 12 of 13 times, from 1994-1998, para sila Chicago Bulls noon, Alaska is the only team to won at least a title in 5 straight seasons('94-'98).

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am

Mon23 wrote:Alaska in 1990s, 8 consecutive finals appearance, a Grandslam, and 12 of 13 times, from 1994-1998, para sila Chicago Bulls noon, Alaska is the only team to won at least a title in 5 straight seasons('94-'98).

i agree Which is the best PBA dynasty? 1020217971
    ZoE

Post by ZoE Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:13 pm

SMB ako jan bukod sa favorite team ko na....sila lang din ung naabutan ko na team...hehehe
    Beerman42
    Beerman42

Post by Beerman42 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm

i think mas ok kung nilagay na dynasty sa smb yung olsen,di at ds era..
    mas naging productive ang 3 na to nung kapanahunan nila kesa sun kina calma,samboy at fernandez..
    Which is the best PBA dynasty? 1020217971
    leniting
    leniting

Post by leniting Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Not included ang Alvin-Jerry dynasty sa PF? but anyways, I'd tick Alaska.
    05coach

Post by 05coach Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 pm

The Crispa Redmanizers established a dynasty in the PBA and could be called as the greatest team ever in the league. In 10 seasons in the PBA, the Redmanizers were able to achieve two grandslams -- 1976 and 1983 -- a feat that was still unmatched up to this time. They won 13 championships, the most for any team in a 10-year span.

The Redmanizers also achieved several milestones that remain unmatched up to this time. During the 1980 All-Filipino Conference, the Redmanizers were able to race to a 19-0 record from the elimination round up to Game 2 of the finals. They had a chance to come up with a perfect conference but were derailed by the Tamaraws in Game 3. Nevertheless, the Redmnanizers won in Game 4 to clinch the title.

In 1983, bridging the All-Filipino and the second conference, Crispa was able to establish the longest winning streak in history -- a 21-game winning streak -- that has yet to be broken up to this time.
    katz
    katz

Post by katz Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 am

>Dahil sa sila ang naabutan kong rival ng BGK..i think its The Aces..lalo na nung ng grandslam sila..hays...2 araw akong di makatulog dahil pagkatalo ng Gins ko..hays! Which is the best PBA dynasty? 3090769472
    KH
    KH

Post by KH Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Here's mine:

Alaska Aces - team of the 90's
    Purefoods - 5 time All Filipino Champion
    cyrhine
    cyrhine

Post by cyrhine Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Alaska Aces - sila na ksi naabutan q eh Which is the best PBA dynasty? 1020217971 Which is the best PBA dynasty? 3510
    nonzkie
    nonzkie

Post by nonzkie Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 am

alaska nung 90's lang after johnny a. naupos sila,or paambon na lang like nang mag-2001 to 2010 3 champs na lang sila.
    1975 to early 80's - crispa at toyota
    mid 80's to early 90's san miguel nina samboy,hector,mon,etc,
    early 90's to mid 90's purefoods nina alvin at jerry
    mid 90's to late 90's alaska nina jolas,johnny,bong,jeffrey,kenneth,poch
    late 90's to early 2000 san miguel nina olsen,danny i,danny s.
    tapos bihira na yung magkakadikit magchamp....
    pero anjan yung red bull nina lordy,junthy,jimwell,willie,kerby,devon,yeng
    brgy.ginebra nina jayjay,mark,eric naka-apat ata from 2001-2010
    ang san miguel from 2001-2010 naka-apat na lang
    jeck
    jeck

Post by jeck Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

05coach wrote:The Crispa Redmanizers established a dynasty in the PBA and could be called as the greatest team ever in the league. In 10 seasons in the PBA, the Redmanizers were able to achieve two grandslams -- 1976 and 1983 -- a feat that was still unmatched up to this time. They won 13 championships, the most for any team in a 10-year span.

The Redmanizers also achieved several milestones that remain unmatched up to this time. During the 1980 All-Filipino Conference, the Redmanizers were able to race to a 19-0 record from the elimination round up to Game 2 of the finals. They had a chance to come up with a perfect conference but were derailed by the Tamaraws in Game 3. Nevertheless, the Redmnanizers won in Game 4 to clinch the title.

In 1983, bridging the All-Filipino and the second conference, Crispa was able to establish the longest winning streak in history -- a 21-game winning streak -- that has yet to be broken up to this time.

I agree on this. Even I am a big PF fan, I heard from my olds that Crispa is the greatest team ever built in PBA. They always say that the type of play in their time is not just about the the money, It's about the loyalty in the team. Sabi nga nila eh, kahit na mapilayan sa laro, okay lang dahil sulit ang management sa binabayad sa kanila. And the rest on the list (SMB, Alaska, BGK, PF)are not just the same on time of Crispa. in that time kasi, nagiging issue na sa mga players ang "kontrata. At sa mga teams na to eh wala pa silang nabubura sa mga records na nagwa ng Crispa.
    kram
    kram

Post by kram Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:52 pm

jeck wrote:
    05coach wrote:The Crispa Redmanizers established a dynasty in the PBA and could be called as the greatest team ever in the league. In 10 seasons in the PBA, the Redmanizers were able to achieve two grandslams -- 1976 and 1983 -- a feat that was still unmatched up to this time. They won 13 championships, the most for any team in a 10-year span.

yeah what can i say??

crispa is da first to rule in the PBA..

I agree on this. Even I am a big PF fan, I heard from my olds that Crispa is the greatest team ever built in PBA. They always say that the type of play in their time is not just about the the money, It's about the loyalty in the team. Sabi nga nila eh, kahit na mapilayan sa laro, okay lang dahil sulit ang management sa binabayad sa kanila. And the rest on the list (SMB, Alaska, BGK, PF)are not just the same on time of Crispa. in that time kasi, nagiging issue na sa mga players ang "kontrata. At sa mga teams na to eh wala pa silang nabubura sa mga records na nagwa ng Crispa.
    ken_jai

Post by ken_jai Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Alaska could have tied the 2 grandslams of Crispa if not because of Tim Cone lending his players to the national team.
    sierabon
    sierabon

Post by sierabon Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm

ken_jai wrote:Alaska could have tied the 2 grandslams of Crispa if not because of Tim Cone lending his players to the national team.
    Yes tama ka dyan sayang tlga ung time n yun.2 champs n ung Aces nun tpos coming to next conference ung key players ng Aces npunta lahat sa National Team....tsk..tsk...tskk
    Lyn
    Lyn

Post by Lyn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:56 pm

sierabon wrote:
    ken_jai wrote:Alaska could have tied the 2 grandslams of Crispa if not because of Tim Cone lending his players to the national team.
    Yes tama ka dyan sayang tlga ung time n yun.2 champs n ung Aces nun tpos coming to next conference ung key players ng Aces npunta lahat sa National Team....tsk..tsk...tskk

sayang sana yung 2nd grandslam nila...but it's ok...philippines got the bronze naman..so be proud of it!!!
    sierabon
    sierabon

Post by sierabon Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Mon23 wrote:Alaska in 1990s, 8 consecutive finals appearance, a Grandslam, and 12 of 13 times, from 1994-1998, para sila Chicago Bulls noon, Alaska is the only team to won at least a title in 5 straight seasons('94-'98).

Yup,Chicago Bulls ng Pinas.....Alaska Aces :champ: :aces:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:51 pm