Pinoy Basketball Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pinoy Basketball Addicts

+2
Mon23
fonclen
6 posters

Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????

fonclen
    fonclen

Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  Empty Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????

Post by fonclen Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:13 pm

cant forget this guy for burning the house of Shouse!!! that time i remember briggs playing for ginebra or anejo, and dexter shouse played for purefoods, ULTRA WAS THEN CALLED THE HOUSE OF SHOUSE, pero nun nkalaban nila ginebra s semis, shouse left the team to play in the NBA whe he was offered a 10 days contract.

Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  Empty Re: Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:34 pm

pre tanong ko lang sino ba tlga naaalala mo dito si briggs o si shouse Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  188295
    carlos briggs-scored 69 and 71 points in a span of a week, coached by Jawo, and dated Ilonah Jean (or was it Sheila Ysrael?)
    Mon23
    Mon23

Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  Empty Re: Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????

Post by Mon23 Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Carlos Briggs - Sheila Israel
    Tony Harris - Ilonah Jean
    fonclen
    fonclen

Post by fonclen Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:14 pm

betterhalf wrote:pre tanong ko lang sino ba tlga naaalala mo dito si briggs o si shouse Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  188295
    carlos briggs-scored 69 and 71 points in a span of a week, coached by Jawo, and dated Ilonah Jean (or was it Sheila Ysrael?)

parehas tol.hehehe
    jojo sandoval

Post by jojo sandoval Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:35 pm

do you remember the import of ginebra i think his name is joe ward? Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  116727
    jeck
    jeck

Post by jeck Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:14 pm

jojo sandoval wrote:do you remember the import of ginebra i think his name is joe ward? Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  116727

Wait lang huh, Una kay Carlos Briggs, then si SHOUSE(Who the hell is he?), may nagbanngit kay Tony HArristhen kay Ilonah Jean at Sheila Ysrael... Sino ba talaga ang inaalala dito.. Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  50969

Kira
    Kira

Post by Kira Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm

OT lang: Mawalang galang na po, akala ko yung isang addiiik member yun. Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  188295 Di ko kasi inabot yan. Anyway, at least my new knowledge ako! Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  161324 Yung GFs lang ang kilala ko sa mga to eh! Do you remember CARLOS the goldfish BRIGGS????  188295
    leann27
    leann27

Post by leann27 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 pm

fonclen wrote:cant forget this guy for burning the house of Shouse!!! that time i remember briggs playing for ginebra or anejo, and dexter shouse played for purefoods, ULTRA WAS THEN CALLED THE HOUSE OF SHOUSE, pero nun nkalaban nila ginebra s semis, shouse left the team to play in the NBA whe he was offered a 10 days contract.

im only grade4 that time when i watch the game in ULTRA, the game really great bcoz of the 2 import also the local player. at nung time na un Anejo pa me. bcoz i like the way carlos briggs play very hyper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:41 pm